Monday, October 22, 2012

Walt Disney World Moms Panel 2013



Is 2013 the year?  We will see!  

I've made it to Round 2 of Walt Disney World's Mom Panel for 2013.  The moms (dads, aunts, grandmas are also eligible) are a blogging team who answer Disney travelers' questions.  Since I live in California, I'm crossing my fingers that I'm picked to represent the Disneyland Park.

Last year I made it to Round 2 also.  Round 2 involves more written responses with a 100-word limit.  My problem is I normally have way too much to say and spend hours editing it down.  Then I feel like I lost some of the meat of my message.  Guess that's the challenge!

The second part of this round is a 60-second video.  I totally blew it here last year.  I had a short window of time to film it and was really unsatisfied with the results.  Hoping this year's was better.

If selected, I'll be visiting Walt Disney World in December.  That means that everyone will be receiving Disney merchandise for Christmas!  Double win.  I'll let you know when I hear, but keep your fingers crossed until then!