Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Invites

Two parties, one theme!  My quesadilla-loving family is having two Cinco de Mayo-themed parties next month.  Thank goodness because it lets us cut down a little on the decoration making.  Here are the invites for the upcoming events:


I can't believe this handsome little man is turning one already!  His birthday is the 6th which accounts for the Seis de Mayo-ness.  The invite was made by my super talented brother-in-law Patrick Carrie.  Every family needs a doctor, a lawyer, and a graphic designer.  



This invite I ordered from Vintage Babydoll on Etsy.  The neat thing about Etsy invites is you get emailed a pdf of your invite and then print them yourself (either at home or through your regular photo-processing place like Costco).  Super inexpensive and personalized.  

Hope you catch my Fiesta Fever the next few weeks as we get ready for the fun!