Saturday, November 12, 2011

Snowflake Curtain

13 days till Black Friday.  13 days till I can stop pretending I'm not already listening to Christmas music.  Got the new She & Him album, and I adore (like love, love, love) it.  So let's embrace it and get in the holiday spirit!

My sister-in-law and I made a snowflake curtain for her grandmother's store.  I used my Cricut to cut all of these out (but I think I'll remake one with my 4th grade class and have them cut out the snowflakes).   It's such a super easy way to festive-up a window/wall/whatever.

The snowflakes were stitched together, but a little fishing wire and Scotch tape work wonders if you're not a sewer.


If you're going with a snowflake theme this Christmas, check out the Better Homes and Gardens Christmas craft section.  This snowflake garland is the same idea and super adorable.