Thursday, August 11, 2011

Winnie the Pooh Picnic

My niece love, love, loves Winnie the Pooh.  For her first birthday, I was lucky enough to help through a picnic-themed Winnie the Pooh party.



 Super duper decorations = Google search for images + 2 colors of scrapbook paper + bbq skewers



 Normally, my wonderful mother-in-law sews my tablecloths and napkins.  Since this party was more Hundred Acre Woodsy and less upscale royal beehive, we got away with cutting fabric napkins.
 S'mores on a stick!  Marshmallows dipped in chocolate and ground up graham crackers.

The hunny pots were super easy.  I got some flower pots on clearance and painted them.  The golden honey was actually easy to paint even though I can't paint because you want it to look like it's dripping!

  Have a projector?  You're an artist!  I traced characters that I projected to add more Winnie-ness.